Pass for iOS

Johannes Marbach johannesmarbach at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 08:12:10 CET 2017

One more comment I have after skimming through the source: I'm pretty sure
the user defaults are not a suitable place for storing git credentials or
key pass phrases. Those should probably rather go into the key chain
instead (which AFAIK was made exactly for storing these things). I also
wonder if the key pass phrase should be persisted in the app at all.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 7:45 AM, Johannes Marbach <johannesmarbach at gmail.com