Cloudflare / Pass Checker

www.passwordstore.org at sjau.ch www.passwordstore.org at sjau.ch
Sat Feb 25 14:49:35 CET 2017

Hi Simon

One of the problems is that you might have saved www.domain.tld or
sub.domain.tld in your password-store. They wouldn't match the cfbleed
domain list, as they are only domain.tld.

Another thought I had was just to limit the password-store entries to
domain.tld but then special cases like domain.co.uk wouldn't be missed.

For that reason I iterate every entry in the cfbleed list over the
entries found in the password-store.

Stephan