Cloudflare / Pass Checker

Chris Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 15:25:40 CET 2017

On 25 February 2017 at 14:49,  <www.passwordstore.org at sjau.ch> wrote:
> Hi Simon
>
> One of the problems is that you might have saved www.domain.tld or
> sub.domain.tld in your password-store. They wouldn't match the cfbleed
> domain list, as they are only domain.tld.
>
> Another thought I had was just to limit the password-store entries to
> domain.tld but then special cases like domain.co.uk wouldn't be missed.
>
> For that reason I iterate every entry in the cfbleed list over the entries
> found in the password-store.

There’s a comprehensive list of suffixes here:
https://github.com/publicsuffix/list/blob/master/public_suffix_list.dat
For my needs, I edited the domain list I got from pass manually
(searching for lines with more than one dot). Here’s my approach:

ls -1R ~/.password-store | sed -e 's/.gpg$//' -e 's/.*:$//' -e
's/.*\/$//' -e '/^$/d' -e 's/.*@//' | uniq > passwords.txt
vim passwords.txt
grep -xof passwords.txt sorted_unique_cf.txt

PGP: 5EAAEA16