Attachments (arbitrary files) in pass entries?

Anne Jan Brouwer the_jinx at etv.cx
Wed Jan 25 01:05:43 CET 2017

Currently QtPass (also) does not provide simple means for storing non-text items.

There is no real reason why either pass or qtpass could not store binary attachments, except for the fact that there is no unified way to add or retrieve such content.

As was mentioned before the safest most universal way is currently base64 or uuencoded as comment to the password.

Anne Jan

---- Gutierri Barboza wrote ----