Attachments (arbitrary files) in pass entries?

Marin Usalj marin2211 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:11:39 CET 2017

Maybe you can just encrypt it with gpg and store in the same file
structure?
One option is to gpg it with --armor and store in the same file, other
option is to just create a separate file next to it.

Encrypt:
$ gpg2 --output encrypted.gpg --compress-algo zlib --symmetric
yourfile.png

Decrypt:
$ gpg2 --output decrypted.png --decrypt encrypted.gpg

--
Marin Usalj
supermar.in

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017, at 03:59 PM, Gutierri Barboza wrote:
> Hello
>
> Through
 the Pass storage structure, there is no way to "upload" the image file,
 for it stores as passwords in plain text and descriptive for plain text
 as well.