passmenu: optionally type username as well

Pierre Penninckx ibizapeanut at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 17:05:18 CEST 2017

What do you think of using a convention to name the password files instead?

For example, instead of having both username and password under the same
password file:
    folder/google.com
You would have two password files, each one line:
    folder/google.com/username
    folder/google.com/password

This has the neat feature that it's extendable to any new field without
changing pass.