[Pull request] Shortcut feature

Ondrej Vaško ondrej.vaskoo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 08:25:28 CEST 2017

Nicknames are not easy to implement, because it is hard to work with output
of *tree* command. Specifically the password files in tree output are only
last filenames which are not unique and to get the full unique path which
you can use as a key (path) to value (nick), you must somehow traverse the
tree backwards, find a nickname for that path and modify tree output to
show it in *pass ls/find* command.

Yes the other downside is that inode shortcuts will change among computers
of one person, but anyway I think this could be useful for many users.