Generated password has repetition

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Thu May 4 16:40:51 CEST 2017

On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 03:16:31PM +0200, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
:There is a non-zero probability that a RNG will output the complete works
:of Shakespeare.

and a non zero chance that it will generate "password1234" that
doesn't mean accepting that is a good idea though, one also has to
consider likely attack strategies.

the example given is likely fine, but if you randomly get a password
that you think is bad, regeneration is always an option.

-Jon

:
:--
:Sent from my telephone.