Feature request: Enable use of ZFS datasets and optionally GELI

Kenny Evitt kenny.evitt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:09:19 CET 2017

I'm using ZFS on some servers, but not with Pass. What kind of features
would you want to add to Pass related to ZFS or ZFS datasets?

What's GELI?

Depending on what it is exactly that you want, it could probably be
implemented as a Pass extension. I'm pretty skeptical that these features,
whatever they are, would be sensibly added to Pass itself.