Set up another PC to access pass's remote git repository

Alec Clews alecclews at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 04:35:30 CEST 2017

You can clone (plus push and pull) to a remote repository using https as
the transport instead of using ssh.

It seems to me that hosting on git cloud server may be a brave choice?
I'd be interested to know what other people think.

(I keep my password db in a veracrypt hidden drive and then store that
on Dropbox)

Cheers

Alec

--