Set up another PC to access pass's remote git repository

Mark Belchuk mark.belchuk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 05:19:20 CEST 2017

Hello All,

I have similar situation to Ethan in that I am using github.com for my
password files as well. I'm not comfortable with this, but it is what I
could get to work.

I like what Alex is using (i.e. veracrypt hidden drive and then store that
on Dropbox), but I don't know how to set that up to work for
Password-Store. Any advice or instructions would be most welcome.

Best regards,

Mark