pass migrate

J Rt jean.rblt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 15:36:27 CEST 2020

If the specified gpg-id is different from the key used in any existing
files, these files will be reencrypted to use the new id.

This means that you cannot migrate specifically files encrypted with 1
GPG ID1 to another GPG ID2, right? Does this well mean that all files
encrypted with anything other than GPG ID2 will be re-encrypted to GPG
ID2? In this case, migrate would do a slightly different task?