Supplying GPG key password into Pass command

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 12:24:17 CET 2020

On Sat, 8 Feb 2020, 12:52 Louis ProtonMail, <louiscb at protonmail.com> wrote:

> My ultimate objective is to set up a web server that contains a front-end
> application for my Pass store so that I can access my passwords on the fly.

My solution to this problem is to use Syncthing [1] to replicate my
password store to all my machines, including my phone. Then I can always
access the local copy on whichever machine I'm using, and I can use the
(unofficial) Android app when I need my passwords on a machine where I
don't have the store replicated. Any reason something like that wouldn't
work for you?

[1]: https://github.com/syncthing/syncthing

/Emil