Windows implementation of passwordstore in pure batch
lionelmiquel at sfr.fr
Sun Feb 9 22:17:07 CET 2020
Hello to all the password-store mailing list,
Seeing no satisfying command line alternatives for Windows on the passwordstore.org page, I decided to quickly put together a batch script that mirrors my uses of pass on unix systems.
It behaves like pass on most of cases, my preferred thing being the clip switch.
So, it supports :
* making dirs in the password store
* tree like display of directory and content of theses
* inserting,deleting passwords and password directory, with or without prompts
* clipping a specific line of the password file
* PASSWORD_STORE_DIR and PASSWORD_STORE_KEY environnement variable, as they're the most important ones.
* .gpgid file to indicate which key to use in case of PASSWORD_STORE_KEY not set
* viewing passwords
And I think that's all for the moment.
There's still things to fix : can't have spaced password names, absolutely no security against shouldersurfing, and many other things that I didn't put my finger on yet.
But it does the job for me.
Miquel Lionel <lionelmiquel at sfr.fr>
More information about the Password-Store