Multiple password stores

jaan vaks jaan.oscar.vaks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:45:43 CEST 2020

Hello,

I'm new in the list and scrolled back a few months to see if I could
find  living thread about how to utilize multiple password stores. I
didn't.
I currently have 2 stores but would like to use more in other
collaboration constellations. I use the awesome passmenu client and
that's where my trouble begin.
I have an alias which specify a different store directory but in that
store bash completion does not work which makes it very tedious to
work with.

Does anyone else have the need for several stores and if that case how
did you solve this?
I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty and help out, do you have any
suggestions on where to add such a feature? Would it only be in the
completion section or does it require a more in depth change?