Allow to edit the commit message

Gianluca Recchia gianluca.recchia97 at libero.it
Tue Mar 3 08:06:32 CET 2020

Hi John,

That is basically what I was thinking. Something totally non intrusive
for those with already a defined workflow and that can be optionally
enabled. By default, pass will keep doing what it's been doing up until
this point and the user would have the option to use the -e/--edit flag
to open the editor to manually enter a commit message before committing.
Pass already has a custom option in the local config, which is
pass.signcommits, a pass.editcommits could be added in the same fashion
to make pass behave as if the -e/--edit flag was used, where applicable.

Best,
Gianluca Recchia