Extension: pass-mount 0.1.0 released

William Morris me at williammorris.com
Sat Mar 7 18:33:08 CET 2020

`cryptsetup` support for systems without udisks is planned, however
feedback is needed on the naming of the device-mapper entry and the
mount point. Currently evaluating `luks-$FS_UUID` for the device-mapper
entry and an option to set the mountpoint that defaults to `/mnt`.
Should sudo be called inside the script to mount system disks?

The issue with the newline on the end of the keyfile is that udisksctl
needs it without a newline, otherwise it ends up with a newline in your
password.