auto completion with tab: separate commands and tree structure

Reed Wade reedwade at misterbanal.net
Sat Mar 28 18:32:04 CET 2020

> FYI, here is the new autocompletion script I am now using on my
> machine. It shows in order 1) the commands 2) the options 3) the paths
> / files. Each of 1) 2) and 3) is internally sorted. Let me know if you
> want to merge into master / how I should perform a push request on
> your self-hosted repo :)

Amazing!

I could recommend you to submit this as a git patch with contexts and
futher explanations to this mailing list (outside of this thread
context).

This is not a MR based workflow as in Github/Gitlab. Patches are the best
way to start futher reviews and analysis. Maintainers and volonters will
try to give returns back as possible.

And maybe, someday, we will have a new official release, maybe ;P