curious: why use own hosting rather than github?

Nicolai Dagestad nicolai at dagestad.fr
Mon May 25 13:36:11 CEST 2020

> At least having everything gathered, cross-referenced,
> tagged, with permalinks to the code, etc, in an issue tracker, may
> help a bit... But may be wrong of course.

It am sure it would, and as mentioned by me and at least one other
person something like sourcehut would fit quite well with the current
workflow.

It is technically an alpha, but as with many of Drew Devault's projets,
it stays in alpha and beta for a long time even when they are very stable
and usable. (I am saying this as a long time user of Sway, aerc and a
selfhosted Sourcehut instance)