import from 1password7

Zack z at zagdul.de
Fri Aug 20 12:11:55 UTC 2021

Sorry, was hitting send to early, this version of the script is better,
here is the help output:

Usage: ./import1password.sh [--list | --test] [--skip NUM] [--amount
NUM] [--importType TYPE] data.1pif
   test: testMode, do not actually store data
   list: just list elements
   skip: skip NUM entries before actually doing anything, 0 is default
   amount: amount of entries to process, 0 means all
   importType: only import this type, e.g. securenotes.SecureNote

it creates sub directories for each type. This might not be everybodys
best choice - could be easily changed...