[feature suggestion] copy one line, print the rest

Marian Sigler m at qjym.de
Thu Jan 7 23:58:45 UTC 2021

Hello,

I often store the password in the first line, and additional info
(usernames, ...) in the following ones.
I also often use the --copy option.

It would often be handy for me if there was an option to copy the first
line to the clipboard and print all other lines.
I'd suggest the option `-C` for this, with similar syntax as `-c`; I'd
also propose the same for QR codes (`-Q`).

What do you think? If you think this is a good idea I might try and
produce a patch.
Suggestions for long option names are welcomed as well. (Instead of the
uppercase options, one might also think of an additional --print option
and then use -pc / -pq. One might even do both...)

Marian