=?UTF-8?Q?pass-tessen:_a_pass_extension_to_copy_everything, _including_pa?= sswords and metadata, on Xorg/X11 and Wayland

Ayush Agarwal ayush at fastmail.in
Mon Sep 20 22:29:28 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,

I've made a pass extension called `pass-tessen` to copy everything in a pass file, including password and metadata (key-value pairs in the format mentioned on www.passwordstore.org), on both Xorg/X11 and Wayland.

https://github.com/ayushnix/pass-tessen

It uses fzf, xclip if you're on Xorg/X11, and wl-clipboard if you're using Wayland.

Although this is my first project, I've tried to write code that focuses on being easy to read, is secure, and has no dependencies besides what's necessary. Any critique or review of `pass-tessen` is welcome.

Regards,
Ayush