Bash Completion on Mac

Brian Abbott burnedfaceless at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:07:53 UTC 2022

Hi,
I have been using pass on Linux and I was issued a Mac for work. This
computer came installed with Mac 12.3 Monterey. Zshell was the default
shell.

So I set bash as the default shell. I believe I was missing a .bashrc
and a bash_profile. So I created those.

I installed pass through homebrew. Bash completion did not work with pass.

I found this post through Google
https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/password-store/2014-December/001241.html

I followed the instructions here to install bash completion:
https://sourabhbajaj.com/mac-setup/BashCompletion/.

Bash completion seems to work but not on pass.

If someone could help me get bash completion working I would appreciate it.

I'm really grateful for open source and people that contribute to it.
This password manager gives us control over the security of our
passwords. I've been using it since 2018 and it's been great.

Brian