Bash Completion on Mac

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Sat Apr 9 22:57:37 UTC 2022

Hello Brian,

I’m run `pass` on Mac using MacPorts and bash, and my .bashrc contains
the following lines:

# Bash completion for pass.
if [ -f /opt/local/etc/profile.d/bash_completion.sh ]; then
    . /opt/local/etc/profile.d/bash_completion.sh
fi
[[ -r "/opt/local/share/bash-completion/completions/pass" ]] && source "/opt/local/share/bash-completion/completions/pass"

Homebrew’s base pass is different but other than adjusting that base
path, I hope this helps?

With many greetings,
Jens

--