Bash Completion on Mac

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:24:43 UTC 2022

Hi, the homebrew installed path to the bash completion script is:

/usr/local/Cellar/pass/1.7.4/etc/bash_completion.d/pass

I don't see any symlink in /usr/local/share/ that points there.

BTW, I don't use bash as my shell; I'm just pointing out what I found my poking around in /usr/local/Cellar/pass/.

-Eric

P.S. I run tcsh as my shell.  I hacked together a tcsh completion script if anyone is interested.  It's a bit rough around the edges, but does the job for me.