pass ln: for symlinks

Alec Hill hey at ahill.io
Fri Feb 18 15:19:45 UTC 2022

I'd like to echo that this seems like a very appropriate addition! I'm
glad to learn that `pass mv` is a command, as I was recently
disgruntled to find I couldn't simply `mv old-password new-password`.
`pass ln` feels like a missing feature of that same scope as `pass
mv`, just waiting for someone to write a patch.   Thanks ~Alec