New extension: pass ln, for symlinks

lionel at vanbemten.com lionel at vanbemten.com
Sun Mar 13 08:14:19 UTC 2022

Hi,

Accidentally I wrote exactly the same yesterday. Sorry I was not aware
of
your previous message as I only joined the mailing list this week.

See patch attached. A couple of things you might want to take over:
   * -f/--force
   * Follow links in "generate" and "edit" commands so that they can be
     used indifferently on the actual password or its alias.
   * A few test cases.

Kr
Lionel