dbus integration?

Magnus Sandberg mem at fallback.netnod.se
Wed Nov 9 08:45:14 UTC 2022

Hi Paul Robert,

First of all, I'm not a real developer.
I think that a lot of what's needed exists "out there".

For instance when I'm running my Xfce, the gpg-agent uses the classic
passphrase popup when I have to unlock some password.
And the Firefox plugin (works other other browsers too) is a bit of what
you looking for, I guess.
https://github.com/passff/passff
https://github.com/passff/passff-host

So maybe the dbus stuff is missing but the concept exists in different
shapes and forms.

Regards,
// mem