[PhotoFloat] Generate ZIP file by album (of full size files)

Arthur Lutz arthur at lutz.im
Mon Jul 22 12:48:03 CEST 2013

Hi list,

First of all thanks for PhotoFloat, I am enjoying using it so far
(looking forward to a debian package).

It would be nice to generate a full size zip file containing the
original photos of an album, and display a "Download" link when listing
albums or when browsing an album.

Arthur

ps. could some one point me to documentation concerning the
"authentification" in PhotoFloat

pps. I am contemplating the possibility of using SparkleShare or
git-annex to store the photos I want to publish and have a git hook to
run the main.py script (will share on the list when and if it's done).