[PhotoFloat] Auth & threading?

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Sun Oct 6 15:06:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

PhotoFloat seems awesome so far. Great work!

I have two questions that someone might be able to answer;

	1) Are there currently any (undocumented?) support for threading
regarding the scanner? Currently it runs on a single core, and my other
15 cores are left unused, hence I could theoretically get the job done
in 1/16th of the time it currently takes.

	2) How does the auth-feature work? I read in the mailman archive, and
noticed that there is some kind of support, but it's undocumented… I
can also see that there are elements on index.html etc. that already
have at least some of the auth-elements included.

--
Joachim