[PhotoFloat] my pet peeves

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Thu Oct 17 13:39:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

(Sorry for breaking the thread -- I'm replying to an email sent to the
list before I joined it, so I had to copy-paste stuff from the archive
(-: ).

On Sat Jun 1, at 16:57:31 CEST, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> Another is packaging: I am a Debian member and would love to ship
> photofloat in Debian! There are a few things to do for this to work,
> see
> http://bugs.debian.org/694259 for details. A short summary, this
> includes:
> […]
> * multiple gallery support

I achieved this simply by using symlinks. If you also want to have
different <title> for each page, you just have hard-copies of index.html
for each gallery.

Probably not the most elegant solution, but since the logic of the
gallery already is simple (based on files in folders, and no complex
configuration files), I guess this is a viable solution (unless you plan
to have shitloads of galleries (-:).

--
Joachim