[PhotoFloat] Default image size

Matthieu Moy matthieu.moy at grenoble-inp.fr
Wed Aug 6 16:22:53 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've just discovered PhotoFloat, and I have to admit I've never been closer to "Photo gallery done right" ;-).

There's one small annoyance: by default, it displays and resize client-side 800px images (1024px in full-screen). My screen is much bigger than that, so even my sharp shots appear rather blurry in PhotoFloat.

After a quick look at the code, it seems the image size are hardcoded (maxSize in web/js/011-display.js). Are there any plans to make this more flexible?

Thanks,

--
Matthieu Moy
http://www-verimag.imag.fr/~moy/