[PhotoFloat] Default image size

Alex Johnstone alexjj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 21:07:07 CEST 2014

​I'd also like to change this...

So I changed the maxSize in that js file and that makes a small change, but
how do I get it to make bigger sizes as well? It seems the largest size is
1024.

There's this line which seems to be the only place where sizes are set:
http://git.zx2c4.com/PhotoFloat/tree/scanner/PhotoAlbum.py#n107

but if I add (1440, False) at the end and re-run the scanner it doesn't
make any new thumbnails.

What​ do I need to alter? (To get 1440 photos displayed)

Thanks,
Alex
​​

​-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

​Hi,

I've just discovered PhotoFloat, and I have to admit I've never been
closer to "Photo gallery done right" ;-).

There's one small annoyance: by default, it displays and resize
client-side 800px images (1024px in full-screen). My screen is much
bigger than that, so even my sharp shots appear rather blurry in
PhotoFloat.

After a quick look at the code, it seems the image size are hardcoded
(maxSize in web/js/011-display.js). Are there any plans to make this
more flexible?

Thanks,

--
Matthieu Moy