[PhotoFloat] towards a 1.0 release and patch merges

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Jan 23 02:42:47 CET 2014

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:38 AM, Antoine Beaupré <anarcat at orangeseeds.org>wrote:

> This could be hosted on github, as a lowest common denominator if we
> can't get push access on Jason's git repo or if things keep on
> stalling. I'd be fine with being the custodian of such a project. I have
> a long experience in release engineering and I'd be happy to grant
> people access. :)
>
> Jason, what do you think?

So... this happened three weeks ago with another project I maintain called
cgit. For the last several months I've put aside my open source projects. A
contributor chimed in about cgit and said "we must have things merged!
must! must! must!" with a similar email to yours. It woke me up out of my
slumber. Three weeks later, I released a new version with the community's
patches, and some nice new features like Lua support.

That was cgit. That was last week.

What's next in my long wake up? I have two other projects I need to
maintain: this one (photofloat) and password-store.

I suppose your email makes it clear: PhotoFloat will come first. CGit 0.10
was released. Next project here we come...

So, merging time comes soon. Very soon. I'm back in the swing of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9hSpijwWCY