[PhotoFloat] Happy New Year... and video?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Jan 1 00:18:55 CET 2015

Hi, all.  I'd been using Gallery for years, but it really feels soooooo
Web 1.0, and it also appears to have become moribund.  Photofloat looks
pretty nifty, but I don't see any (mainline) support for video; I saw a
patch submitted in January, but don't see mention of it in the Git
commit log.

So:

* Is there even rudimentary support for video?
* If not, I apologize, but does anyone have a recommendation for a
photo/video album that feels at least somewhat Web 2.0-ish?

Thanks kindly -- and I truly do hope I can use Photofloat!  It looks
really, really pretty, and I'd love to be throwing my stuff up on it.

Have a safe and happy New Year!

-Ken