[PhotoFloat] How to deal with problems?

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun Jan 18 20:42:25 CET 2015

Hey,

I am evaluating photofloat, but I am having trouble getting it to
work. I cloned the Git repo to ~/PhotoFloat and set up
~/public_html/pf with symlinks to ~/PhotoFloat/web/*, then created
~/photos and ran

  ~/PhotoFloat/scanner/main.py ~/photos ~/public_html/pf/cache

The result is at http://alan.madduck.net/~madduck/pf and it's not
working. But I cannot find *any* errors in the lighttpd log file or
anywhere else, and as I am not really a Web-saveur myself, I am
a bit at a loss.

What's going on here? Can anyone help me figure this out, please?

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"everyone has a little secret he keeps,
 i like the fires when the city sleeps."