[PhotoFloat] Spring cleaning (video, preloading, threading, updated JS-libraries, etc)

Espen A. Fossen espenaf at junta.no
Wed Jun 17 19:24:05 CEST 2015

Hi.

Great work with the patches and switching the video to H264.

I have a little issue with generating video files. ffmpeg keeps asking
to overwrite it`s temp fil under /tmp/... for each video generated.
Which makes generating a big library quiet problematic. To avoid any
human interaction i made ffmpeg overwrite output files without asking,
patch included.

I am running latest Arch Linux with ffmpeg 2.6.3. Don`t know if anybode
else is seeing this?

Espen