[PhotoFloat] Spring cleaning (video, preloading, threading, updated JS-libraries, etc)

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Wed Jun 17 20:33:20 CEST 2015

On 17 Jun 2015, at 19:24, Espen A. Fossen wrote:
> I have a little issue with generating video files. ffmpeg keeps asking
> to overwrite it`s temp fil under /tmp/... for each video generated.
> Which makes generating a big library quiet problematic. To avoid any
> human interaction i made ffmpeg overwrite output files without asking,
> patch included.

'-y' was already part of the video encoding parameters, but was not part
of the thumb extract.

> I am running latest Arch Linux with ffmpeg 2.6.3. Don`t know if
> anybode
> else is seeing this?

I have not encountered it, but I suspect there is a reason as to why
'-y' already was a part of the video encoding parameters (-:

I run ffmpeg from git, though, so that might be why…
(N-71898-gc7369f3).

--
Joachim