[PhotoFloat] Spring cleaning (video, preloading, threading, updated JS-libraries, etc)

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Wed Jun 17 20:42:09 CEST 2015

On 17 Jun 2015, at 20:33, Joachim Tingvold wrote:
>> I am running latest Arch Linux with ffmpeg 2.6.3. Don`t know if
>> anybode
>> else is seeing this?
> I have not encountered it, but I suspect there is a reason as to why
> '-y' already was a part of the video encoding parameters (-:

So. I guess it's related to 'tempfile.mkstemp()'[1]. It makes a
temporary file that it uses to store an extracted image from the video.
It then uses that file to make two thumbs, and then it deletes the
temporary file.

[1] <https://docs.python.org/2/library/tempfile.html#tempfile.mkstemp>

--
Joachim