[PhotoFloat] Image Rotation

Stefan Rink stefan-lists-photofloat at austrink.de
Fri Jan 1 18:56:40 CET 2016

Hi,

>> My proposal is for adding CSS to correctly display images taken while
>> the camera was rotated ("portrait mode").
> I still don't understand what this does, that image.transpose doesn't
> do? (in_photo_thumbnail in PhotoAlbum.py).

The primary problem I see with the sub _thumbnails is that by design it
would rotate only the thumbnails, not the actual image. Please correct me,
if I got that wrongly.

Anyhow, I was not aware of that functionality. Seems it did not kick in in
my case, which is why I came up with my solution.
I shall try to find the time in the next days, to do some debugging why
that happened.

Regards,
Stefan