next release!

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Aug 3 19:19:53 CEST 2017

You added a PHP dependency to my wonderfully minimal project? Wtf.

Please stop calling your fork PhotoFloat, and please use a different
mailing list to discuss.

I've been pretty okay with people innovating and expanding on my
original code, but you've brought it to places I simply can't condone.

You've even added a directory traversal security vulnerability to your fork.

Stop calling your fork PhotoFloat. Leave this mailing list.

I'd encourage others to stay away from irresponsibly coded forks such
as this PHP one.