next release!

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Aug 3 19:20:28 CEST 2017

On 2017-08-03 13:12, Paolo Benvenuto wrote:
> It seems you haven't php installed

D'oh.  Feeling pretty stupid.  I guess the fact that I hadn't seen that
error in your initial release made me think there was something in your
current release that triggered it (which, to some extent, is almost
certainly true) -- forgetting that while the files are on a host with
PHP, they're being served to the outside world via a RasPi that didn't
have PHP.  It does, now. :-)

Thanks!