photofloat fork

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Tue Jun 6 22:52:31 CEST 2017

On 6 Jun 2017, at 22:30, Paolo Benvenuto wrote:
> Joachim, where should I merge from your work into mine?

Hi,

All commits done by the following people;

  * "Joachim Tingvold" (me): 25 commits (including merges containing
some/all of the below commits)
  * "Jerome Charaoui": 18 commits
  * "Antoine Beaupré": 1 commit

There might be some changes that overlaps somewhat with your changes
(i.e. 'threaded thumbnailing' vs. 'decreasing size'), that probably
needs extra tweaking in order to be merged. They should probably be
combined in some way, and also given a bit more thought (so that you can
utilize more than just N cores, where N is the number of thumbnails per
image, which is the current limitation).

--
Joachim