Video not imported.
joachim at tingvold.com
Mon Jun 12 13:50:45 CEST 2017
On 8 Jun 2017, at 14:45, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
> All types (I think) of videos fail with errors identical to these:
> 2017-06-08T08:35:04.264296 | | |--[unreadable] VID00005.MP4
That “unreadable” message means that is_valid is set to ‘false’
somewhere, which could be caused by numerous of things. I guess the
error could be more clear/specific, but that’s another story.
As far as I can see, is_valid is set to false if any of the following
* can’t do file_mtime() on the file
* if file is not classified as image or video (it should be classified
as video as long as ‘codec_type: video’)
* if VideoProbeWrapper() fails
* if Image.open() fails in _photo_thumbnail()
There are some other cases where is_valid is set to false, but they have
explicit error messages printed, which doesn’t seem to be the case for
1) Could you add some debug to the TreeWalker.py file, run it again,
and post the output for one of the errors? See patch below.
2) Can you maybe try to call the same avprobe/ffprobe command via
diff --git a/scanner/TreeWalker.py b/scanner/TreeWalker.py
index 51bc2ff..0fd39db 100644
@@ -95,6 +95,8 @@ class TreeWalker:
+ import pprint
if not album.empty:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PhotoFloat