[WireGuard] LEDE / OpenWrt test - on TP-Link841Nv11 - 15MBs and crash

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Aug 4 10:15:34 CEST 2016

Hello Jens,

Your prior communications have not been clear to me, and recently somebody
took the mailing list off the CC. In order to steer this conversation back
on a useful track, please check all that apply:

[  ] I have tried removing "sk_clear_memalloc(sock);" and
"sk_set_memalloc(sock->sk);"
from socket.c, and the problem still continued.
[  ] I have tried removing "sock->sk->sk_sndbuf = INT_MAX;" from socket.c,
and the problem still continued.
[  ] I do not know how or am unable to make changes to the source code,
recompile, and test these changes.
[  ] I have an extra device that I can mail to Jason so that he can debug
the issue.

Thanks,