[WireGuard] LEDE / OpenWrt test - on TP-Link841Nv11 - 15MBs and crash
Jason A. Donenfeld
Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Aug 4 10:15:34 CEST 2016
Your prior communications have not been clear to me, and recently somebody
took the mailing list off the CC. In order to steer this conversation back
on a useful track, please check all that apply:
[ ] I have tried removing "sk_clear_memalloc(sock);" and
from socket.c, and the problem still continued.
[ ] I have tried removing "sock->sk->sk_sndbuf = INT_MAX;" from socket.c,
and the problem still continued.
[ ] I do not know how or am unable to make changes to the source code,
recompile, and test these changes.
[ ] I have an extra device that I can mail to Jason so that he can debug
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WireGuard