[WireGuard] LEDE / OpenWrt test - on TP-Link841Nv11 - 15MBs and crash
jens at viisauksena.de
Thu Aug 4 13:34:08 CEST 2016
On 04.08.2016 10:15, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Your prior communications have not been clear to me, and recently
> somebody took the mailing list off the CC. In order to steer this
> conversation back on a useful track, please check all that apply:
> [ X ] I have tried removing "sk_clear_memalloc(sock);" and
> "sk_set_memalloc(sock->sk);" from socket.c, and the problem still
> [ ] I have tried removing "sock->sk->sk_sndbuf = INT_MAX;" from
> socket.c, and the problem still continued.
> [ X ] I do not know how or am unable to make changes to the source
> code, recompile, and test these changes.
> [ X ] I have an extra device that I can mail to Jason so that he can
> debug the issue.
* for the extra device we may pay new ones , since you easily get them
for 15 euro per part (the TP link 841N)
* buildchain for crosscompiling is ready now, but unfortunately we test
it in our local hack space when there is free time, (n3ph and me) could
be in the next days ..
by the way : the setup from Rene is different: see this same thread -
message from 11h today from Rene.
(mainly he run iperf on one routerdevice direct, and only connect to wg
outside, where we build a uniqe wireguard bridge between two similar
routerdevices and no iperf had to be done (and regulated) on this
devices ... just storms of packets)
make the world nicer, please use PGP encryption
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WireGuard