[WireGuard] NixOS WireGuard Integration

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Aug 23 14:02:22 CEST 2016

Hey folks,

Eric, CC'd, is working on getting WireGuard integrated into the NixOS
declarative configuration. He's making a configuration module, which
is currently a work in progress here [1]. I did an initial read
through and left several comments within the source.

One important issue that's come up is -- what's the best way to use
systemd for this? I know there are some folks on this list who have
lots of ideas in this department, so I'd encourage you to chime in on
[1] if you're interested in steering the direction of the NixOS
integration.

Regards,
Jason

[1] https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/17933