[WireGuard] Can WireGuard be adopted for older kernels?

Artyom Aleksyuk artyom.h31 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 23:51:31 CEST 2016

Hi!
I'm currently using IPsec to make a virtual network between two private
computers, and I'm searching for a simpler and faster alternative.
Looks like WireGuard is a tool which perfectly suits my needs. However
I'm forced to use an old kernel version (3.10) because it's the only
version available for my device. Do you have any plans to adopt
WireGuard for older kernels? I think that there's a lot of Linux
machines which use an old kernel and which won't be updated in the
foreseeable future.