[WireGuard] Comments on wgserver.service

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jul 6 17:58:12 CEST 2016

On Jul 6, 2016 5:47 PM, "Bruno Wolff III" <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> I thought those usually end up in rpmfusion, copr or other external
repos, rather than Fedora proper.

Nope, not the case.

> I'd still like to see if it is going to land upstream. Even if it ends up
in 4.9, it'd probably be simpler to just wait and package the wg part when
the kernel part is included with the Fedora kernel. If upstream declines
merging it, then things would be different as we'd need to use dkms or
akmod to make the packages easy to use.

It's going to be after 4.9 for sure. We've got a road to go. I'd really
recommend not waiting.