[WireGuard] The Distro Package Maintainers Thread

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jul 13 19:58:15 CEST 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Baptiste Jonglez
<baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org> wrote:

> Good point: since the test must be run as root, I anticipate this will be
> annoying for packagers: builds are performed as simple user, with no sudo
> access (and obviously no *passwordless* sudo access).  At least that's how
> it works for Arch and OpenWRT.

Right, this won't work for Arch and OpenWRT. I have a suspicion it'll
be fine in Debian, though... But waiting on Daniel to say whether or
not.

Once we get this working reliably there, I'll see if I can cobble
together some UML or qemu automation for the other platforms.